Outdoor Escape Game in Seattle
November 25, Seattle, Washington
The world’s most popular outdoor escape games are now coming to Seattle for Thanksgiving weekend after entertaining people all around the world.
The games are a great addition to the usual Thanksgiving activities. You get to walk off that turkey, explore the city and play together with your dear ones. Exercise, play, and learn new things at the same time.
This new concept combining elements of escape rooms, treasure hunts, and exploration tours is a joy for people of all ages. Bring your grandmas, bring your kids, you’ll all enjoy it just the same. Oh, and it’s free to participate for kids under 12!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is an interactive activity where you are guided by a mobile app. With it, you follow directions and solve very fun puzzles, riddles, and cryptic codes.
During the game, you will also visit popular and hidden places in the city while reading fun (and we mean it) bits of history about them. This is a storytelling experience just as much.
4.8 out of 5 people absolutely love our games. Join the playground too this Thanksgiving weekend!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN
You can win an all-expenses-paid trip to Disneyworld Orlando.
Or a 50$ Amazon gift card.
You can check the official contest rules here.
Learn more about the event from our FAQ section.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues before or during the event, chat with us live here
Only 7 tickets left at a discount
- Play outdoors using your phone
- Follow clues & solve fun puzzles
- Compete for multiple prizes
- Costume contest (optional)
- 100% money back guarantee
- Start anytime after 8 PM on the day
- 2 hours average duration
What our players say
- Very nice game! I found out things I never knew before in this city. Can't wait to play it again :D
- my friends andI had such an amazing time doing the scavenger hunt. got to see some cool sites! highly recommend!!
- The stories were fantastic, we loved the route and all the places we never knew about even if we were born here.
- super! very informative about the history of Lyon and got to see some very interesting hidden gems!
- We enjoyed exploring the city's highlights this way - it was interesting and fun, and the kids loved it!
Vampires vs Zombies
Who bites who? Participate in the epic battle between Vampires & Zombies this Halloween! Choose a side and try to defeat the other before it’s too late. Follow clues and solve fun riddles, learn new things and try to save the world.
Wizard of Oz Experience
Follow the yellow brick road and save Dorothy from the Wicked Witch! Solve engaging puzzles, learn fun facts, play at your own pace or compete against others!