London Rock ’n’ Roll
Iconic London Taxi
Play a city game where you follow clues and wander the legendary streets of London. Get immersed in Soho’s rich musical history and follow in the footsteps of the world’s biggest rock stars.
Discover iconic places, recreate epic album covers, and put your musical knowledge to the test, on your way to the job interview of your life.
Are you ready to rock?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Take a walk through Soho and find out why it’s called the birthplace of rock ’n’ roll
- Visit the hotel where you can dine in John Lennon’s old jail cell
- Discover London’s own Tin Pan Alley, named after its twin sister in New York
- Uncover the truth about the mysterious Soho Noses
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
You are a very talented bass player who lives to rock, but your band has just broken up.
Looking for a new gig, you find an ad from Gluckspeck, your favourite music group and, lo and behold, they are looking for a bass player.
Heart beating fast, you ring the number in the ad, but things are not as simple as you thought. Yes, you can audition for the band today, but you will have to find them first.
The man on the phone gives you a riddle, then hangs up, leaving you dazed and confused.
You check your watch, there is no time to waste. You grab your bass and storm out the door.
Read all reviews →
brillaint! would recommend for any music fan!