Vancouver's Old Gastown (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city game where you will follow clues and go beyond the cleaned-up myths to discover amazing places and local stories in Vancouver.
You will learn about the history of Gastown, the community from which all of Vancouver grew; both its present iconic landmarks and parts lost to time. You will see the Marine Building, the Sun Tower, the tiny Sam Kee building, and many more hidden places.
Are you up for an adventure in Vancouver?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- See ornate turn-of the century architecture
- Learn about landmarks from the old days of Vancouver that are still standing… and even some that are no longer.
- Discover Vancouver’s colourful urban roots.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
You call yourself a treasure hunter, though the less “sophisticated” call you a thief. A letter covered in antique stamps directs you to Vancouver to find the “Oppenheimer Stash,” a stockpile of Gold Rush spoils.
Something more than a run-of-the-mill treasure hunt is clearly afoot once you discover a strange picture frame that allows you to see into the past, and even reach in and snatch things from it! Using it could have grave consequences…but you can deal with that once you get rich!
Read all reviews →
A fun and challenging puzzle! A great way to learn about Vancouver's history while seeing the sites of Gastown!