Prague, Czech Republic
Franz Kafka's Prague (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Follow in Franz Kafka’s footsteps and visit Prague through the loving and subliminal view of the notable writer.
You‘ll walk through the city’s Jewish Quarter and dive into the Kafkaesque side of Old and New Town Prague.
You’ll learn not only about the writer’s alluring life, but you’ll also discover much more about the writer’s native city.
Are you ready for an exciting tour of Kafka’s Prague?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Discover the Old-New Synagogue – the oldest active synagogue in the world.
- Explore Old Town Square with its famous Astronomical Clock, Tyn Church, the historical Charles University, and many more.
- Flip your head at the inverted horse statue of St. Wenceslas and Kafka’s Turning Head statue.
- Have a coffee at the famous Café Louvre and learn about the Velvet revolution at its origin.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You wake up feeling dazed. You peel your eyes open and see the dreamy blue sky above. The day’s beautiful. Not a single cloud. You linger in the warmth of the sun and think, life is good.
But something’s wrong. What happened? The sky? You look around and realize you’re in a thicket of bushes.
You see the people rushing on the nearby sidewalk. They appear enormous with their thunderous marches and skyscraper bodies. Your breath bursts in and out. What’s happened to you?
it was really fun. i have lived in Prague for 13 years and learned many news things and saw details i had never noticed before. cool!
Read all reviews →
Some questions were awfull. Quest has some work on to do.