San Francisco, USA
San Francisco - Chinatown District (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city exploration game in San Francisco and discover the Chinatown district. There’s more than its souvenir shops and tea houses...
Embark on an adventure about the lives of Chinese immigrants through different stages of San Francisco’s history, from the California Gold Rush to the 1906 earthquake and beyond.
Discover the intriguing tales behind the multi-colored buildings and bustling spaces.
Are you up for an exhilarating cultural experience in Chinatown?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Walk along the historic Grant Avenue, San Francisco’s oldest street and the main artery of Chinatown
- See Rube Goldberg’s house, the oldest Taoist temple in the United States, and the only building in San Francisco that survived the 1906 earthquake.
- Check out where fortune cookies are made.
Bush Street & Grant Avenue
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You're a cat who is a black belt in karate, and you've been tasked with clearing out a cult in San Francisco Chinatown.
The creatures in Chinatown have been accused of rallying to a dark lord, threatening all of San Francisco.
Your opponents will be feisty, and it'll be a tough fight every step of the way. You must persevere and rely on your own rigorous training to pull through this difficult task.
Will you be able to defeat the evil creatures, and save the city?
🙃 No reviews just yet.