The game is played outdoors. No entrance fee. You can pause the game at any time to explore further and mix our game route suggestions with your own travel plans.
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Untimed Competition
- After your booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone.
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- If the weather gets cold, you can pause and go inside to warm up at almost any location in the game
- The game is not timed, so take your time
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
A quick start in the Middle Ages.A detour to the city's oldest literary café.An optional sweet treat before exploring the alleys of the old "Borgo."Walking towards the famous tower, you will turn the hands of the great clock and gradually leave the 12th century to discover the Renaissance.
Your aim is to have fun, to appreciate the simple beauty of a leisurely and varied stroll, to learn some facts and characters you may not have heard of.
Take a wonderful walk!
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.