Rome - Trastevere Highlights (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Sara Ines Hernandez
Play a city exploration game and uncover the secrets of Trastevere, the most authentic and vibrant district of Rome. Explore its hidden treasures and experience the energetic vibe of its winding alleys and squares.
Trastevere has a thousand facets and a new surprise at every corner. Let yourself be inspired!
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Walk through picturesque alleys where times seems to have stopped.
- Learn about mysterious legends and unique traditions from the Roman world.
- Follow in the footsteps of the love story between Raphael Sanzio and La Fornarina.
- Have fun stumbling across unexpected works of street art.
Ponte Fabricio, corner with Lungotevere dei Pierleoni
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Returning home always means finding something new in the city left behind, but nothing compares to its ever-memorable beauty.
You are Luisa Valiena and after nine years in the U.S, you are returning home to Rome’s Trastevere district. Though you are returning to visit family, you will not stay long. In fact, you wish you hadn’t come at all.
However, with the death of your younger brother, Pietro, and the letter he sent you before he died, you had no choice but to enact his last wish...
Nice quest, cool information about the Trastevere, but some directions are hurd to follow.
Read all reviews →
Fun and intriguing quest. As a local, I discovered corners of Trastevere I had never seen before. A good combination of less known places and more touristic ones such as the beautiful Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere. Nice story with some challenging quizzes!
Jesus David García Montesino