Oslo's Vigeland Park
Interact with the amazing artwork and vision of Gustav Vigeland in an adventure that will help you explore Oslo’s most cherished park.
You will hear about the man himself, his life and vision and discover how he was able to complete the project that makes Vigeland’s Park the biggest sculpture park in the world dedicated to one artist.
Experience a must-see sight in Oslo, unlocking clues in this fun and exciting online game. Are you ready?
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the history of Gustav Vigeland’s life, his influences, and his sculptures.
- Enjoy this vast 80-acre green space, loved by locals and visitors alike.
- Launch yourself into an adventure to save the world, interacting with the incredible artwork.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are Jessica Meddler: Paranormal Investigator and Blogger. Normally you’d be hunting ghosts, slaying vampires, uncovering demonic cults and witch covens. However, it’s your day off!
Today your childhood hero – your eccentric Uncle Dexter - has invited you to the park to catch up, take in the scenery and have an ice cream. Or so you think…
Making your way to Vigeland’s Park you are unaware that an alien lizard race threatens humanity and only you can save the day. Time to earn that ice cream!
Great fun, we learned a lot!
Emily Irgens Minchin
Very enjoyable, was a little confused at the angry baby part at the very beginning as we walked up to the angry baby then it talked of the place we’d just left again but all it all it made for a nice day out and something more fun then just a walk! Would definitely recommend!
Read all reviews →
Jorn C Loftheim
lots of fun...a great way to see the park ❤️
Evilde Steffensen Jones
Paul Magnus Sørensen-Clark
Emily Irgens Minchin