Lisbon Old Town
Play a city game to discover the strange events of Lisbon, one of the oldest European capital cities.
You’ll learn about the cultures that are still in today’s Lisbon, sometimes forgotten but more often dissimulated, such as Greeks, Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths, Moors and Portuguese.
Are you ready to find out this city’s mysteries?
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Wander through Lisbon’s old town discovering its not so known historic sides;
- Visit the most iconic squares in Lisbon’s history;
- Enjoy panoramic area views over different parts of Lisbon, from the main viewpoints;
- Find out what cultures and religions shaped Portugal’s culture.
Largo Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The vibrant roosters in Lisbon, one of the most cherished symbols of Portugal, have lost all their color, turning grey. The disappearance of the Rooster of Barcelos, who saved an innocent man from hanging, could be a threat to the course of all justice.
That’s why you’re here. As a not-so-average zoologist, you specialise in what people consider only mythological creatures. You’re ready to hunt down the Rooster and convince it to go back to its duties before its absence causes too much damage.
Very fun quest to do and a nice walk to get to know Lisbon’s oldtown.
Great experience, needing some corrections!
Read all reviews →
amazing potential, with many details to be corrected, I had a lot of fun