Geneva Zombie Run
Play a thrilling city game, where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories in Geneva.
On this tour you will be an epidemiologist. There is a virus outbreak in the city that turns people into zombies. Your mission is to save the city. On the way, you will visit some of the city’s most beautiful locations, such as Plainpalais, Place du Bourg-de-Four and the Flower Clock.
Are you ready to fight some zombies?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover popular and lesser-known places in Geneva.
- Visit the location where the first murder of Frankenstein’s monster took place.
- Learn fascinating stories about Geneva (CERN, history of clocks, and many others)
- Explore picturesque city routes.
Skatepark of Plainpalais
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, French
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Something terrible has happened, something that could change the world, as we know it. There was an accident – or so they let you believe - a virus has escaped from a lab and it can turn people into zombies. There have already been incidents of unusual and strange behavior in the city, such as bites and several attacks.
You are an epidemiologist and your mentor Dr. Phillips needs your help. He asks you to meet him in Geneva. You have to find the source of the virus and destroy it, before it’s too late.
The zombies are coming and you have to start running.
es war toll. So lernte man die Stadt kennen und lernte was dabei
Description is not clear
some of description not clear
Links Rechts Schwäche
Read all reviews →
it was ok. kids got a bit bored.