Lidia Molina Whyte
Embark on a haunted Edinburgh tour where you will follow clues to discover striking places and local stories.
Play the role of a devilish staff on this spine-tingling walking tour, which takes you on a journey through some of the city’s most haunted places, including Greyfriars Kirkyard, the site of the Nor’ Loch and West Bow.
Are you ready for a haunted walk around Edinburgh?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover Edinburgh’s dark and bloody past, from the Great Scottish Witch Hunts to the Burke and Hare murders
- Learn about the haunting stories of the Wizard of West Bow, the Grey Lady, George Mackenzie and more
- Explore the many sites where public executions were held
- Visit the hall containing a book made of William Burke’s flesh
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best at night
You are a black staff with a human head. You belong to Major Thomas Weir, the infamous Wizard of West Bow and one of Edinburgh’s most prominent ghosts.
The once respectable Major was known for his impassioned sermons before confessing to unspeakable crimes in the 17th century. His ghost haunts the West Bow for all eternity, wielding you with mighty bloodlust.
But now he has gone missing, you suspect in search of redemption. You must bring him, and those who might have aided him, to heel.
Had problems initially to find the app link etc. after paying for it on a different website. Had to contact support, who were quick and efficient. Unfortunately due to the initial set up this caused my phone to die dedpite at the starting point it was on 100%. Our last clue had to be entered back at the hotel. Overall a lovely time exploring the area on a quest, would recommend.
good fun and learnt lots
Rohan Berry Crickmar
Nice little tour around the creepier parts of Edinburgh, following a ghostly history of the Old Toon.
Read all reviews →
INCREDIBLE!! Learned so much and got a real tour of the city!!!