Murder Mystery in Old Town Bologna
Bryan Da Silva
Be the hero of a quest and follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories in Bologna.
You will learn about Bologna’s terracotta art and many of the stories behind the city’s most iconic places. You will see the historical Ghetto, walk along the legendary Via dell’Independenza, and much more.
Are you up for discovering Bologna with a twist of mystery? You’ve come to the right place.
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Uncover the stories behind Bologna’s central square
- Learn about the puzzling history of the Old University
- Discover the city’s most famous marketplace
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best at night
You are Andrea Satutto, the famous Italian detective, and you are called to figure out another unsolvable murder. You arrived from Rome this morning, and as usual, your mind is thrilled. Another mystery! You grin in excitement.
The year is 1880. Bologna booms. The railroads were built just a few years ago, and Italy is still young. Things move quickly, and the wheel of fortune moves faster than ever before in the city’s history.
The victim is the infamous and affluent Giacomo di Pepoli, the head of Bologna’s finest family.
Will you be able to solve this one? In how much time?
Very well written. Good fun for all the family
Read all reviews →
The murder mystery grabs you and only let's go at the end! Love the humour and creativity.