Highlights of Berlin (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
(no ratings yet)
This walking tour in Berlin will takes you through the areas of Moabit and Mitte.
Walk along Invalidenstraße and discover historical and contemporary spaces such as the Moabit Historical Prison Park, the Natural History Museum, Hamburger Bahnhof and the Berlin Wall Memorial.
As we shift between decades and eras, we will bear witness to the changes Berlin has been through during the past century.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Discover the natural and architectural beauty of the once tragic Moabit Historical Prison Park
- Stand on the bridge that was not only one of the first within Berlin but also divided East from West Berlin in later years
- See the Natural History Museum and learn interesting facts about its permanent exhibitions
- Walk along the Berlin Wall Memorial and dive into the past narratives that shapes this space
Moabit Historical Prison Park
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You adjust your hat. Thanks to the booming hat industry, you will not be easily recognized. The tensions are high. In a foreign land, you’ve been sent to discuss the terms that might put an end to the war. You're not an envoy, though, you're a spy. In one pocket you carry the good message of peace. In another, a gun.
Your instruction was to look for the clue at the next checkpoint, the prison park, to find out who you're meeting. So, you proceed.
(no ratings yet)
🙃 No reviews just yet.
🥱 Waiting for players...