Gaudi's Barcelona Masterpieces
Explore the art and modernist architecture that make Barcelona one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Everybody knows Antoni Gaudí, but they don't know his secrets. You have to play the game to unlock Gaudí knowledge and a series of hidden gems.
However, there’s a twist: you’ll discover the city’s art whilst living in the world of a "Gaudi Telenovela" featuring drama, romance, and…. death.
Follow the step by step instructions to arrive at each destination, solve puzzles and riddles, and learn about art in this fantastic city.
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover 10+ architectural wonders in Barcelona (the "Block of Discord", Sagrada Familia etc.)
- Find hidden objects or words and solve brain teasing puzzles
- Learn about Antoni Gaudi and other artists as well as the buildings they've created
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
- Best during the day
- You can play while riding a bicycle
Gaudí is ghosting you. You are Gaudí ’s lover…. or at least you thought so. But lately, he’s been distant.
It’s the summer of 1926 and you’re as young as a spring chicken. At the prime of your life and as beautiful as you are, you know you shouldn’t be dating a man in his 70’s, but Gaudí is just too handsome to resist. You thought your relationship with him was built to last, but he's stopped returning your calls and responding to your letters.
Where could Gaudí be? He’s always “working”, but is he really? You decide to take a journey to see your lover’s masterpieces, to discover his secrets, and to find him.
The story is absolutely idiotic, but it takes you around nice places of Barcelona.
Beatriz Izquierdo Calle
very fun experience. very good and clear directions. totally recommend!
A fun, engaging and very informative experience. It’s a great way to visit some of the most famous landmarks of Barcelona and learn about its architectural history. Perfect for people who enjoy exploring on foot. Would recommend it 100%! :)
Read all reviews →
brilliant fun! great to learn about the wonderful architecture in barcelona! the story made us chuckle