Old Town Toulouse
Play a city game that will take you around the old town of Toulouse while having fun and exploring all the city’s cultural assets.
Following the clues to one of its biggest legends, you will learn about the pearl of Occitanie and how many of its landmark treasures transformed. Expect exquisite architecture and beautiful sightseeings full of stories and mysteries.
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Learn about ancient events and influential characters that shaped the city.
- Discover architectural gems such as the St-Etienne Cathedral, Musée des Augustin, Hotel Assézat, and the Capitol Square.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, French
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are an archeologist for the Vatican, and you are in Toulouse researching about the Cathar Crusades in the Languedoc region, when you find an ancient document from the 12th century, written in Latin, pointing to the existence of a great treasure hidden somewhere in the City.
According to this document, in Antiquity, Tolosa had great treasures, mostly gold and silver. It is believed some were war treasures while the rest came from various places in the Roman Gaul.
The text has been severely damaged over the years, so you can’t keep reading. Nevertheless, you have a hunch that there’s more than meets the eye behind this story, and you decide to go on an unofficial quest to find out where this treasure is, and what’s the true story behind it.
bien et ardu 👍🏼
super rien a redire..
Read all reviews →
L'idée est vraiment sympa, et nous permet d'apprendre des choses de façon ludique et originale. Une étoile de moins car nous avons eu du mal sur certaines énigmes, et les réponses ne sont pas données, ce qui bloque l'avancée du parcours. Même lorsque nous avons débloqué la carte, cela ne nous a pas aidé à trouver les points de visite suivants. Nous avons quand même passé un bon moment!