Seattle is world renowned for its rainy weather and strong coffee, but it is also a city of artists, tech entrepreneurs, and innovators.
During this city exploration game, you will follow clues to discover intriguing places that capture the innovative spirit of Seattle, as well as learn about the people whose dreams and forward-thinking created this unique city.
Are you ready to discover Seattle?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Marvel at Seattle's innovative spirit, captured in iconic locations such as the Space Needle and the MOPOP
- Learn about the thought pioneers whose ambitions and hard work shaped Seattle and the world
- Explore Seattle's beautiful green spaces and parks, including the Olympic Sculpture Park and the Seattle Center
Father and Son Fountain
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are a time traveller from the year 2742. You travel across time and space to learn about the events that have shaped and will shape Earth. Your Mandate is to observe only, not change events.
Recently, one of your fellow time travellers, Robert Chronos, didn't report back from his latest mission, and the Time Travel Agency is worried that he has broken the Mandate.
Equipped with a beacon that senses his presence, you travel to his last known time and location: 21st century Seattle. You must find Robert Chronos and bring him home before he destroys time itself.
Super fun! Engaging and interesting. A few small errors (the bridge over Elliot comes after the sculpture; it’s not a guitar, it’s an eraser; there is an apostrophe in today’s) but nothing that interefered.
Great walk and beautiful area. Interesting puzzles and engaging story.
Read all reviews →
Had a great time! Very informative!