San Francisco, USA
San Francisco - the Aquatic Park (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
The grey fog can wrap itself around Aquatic Park like a soft blanket. There’s nothing soft about your job. You’re an errand boy for the most notorious American gangster of them all, Al Capone. He may be locked up on “The Rock”, but he can get things done! With sweeping views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay, this is one of the most beautiful areas in San Francisco. Don’t take too much time admiring the scenery, you’re working for “Scarface” and he expects results, and punks who fail end up sleeping with the fishes.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- The historic ships of the San Francisco Maritime Museum, the Balclutha, the Eureka, the Hercules, anchored in beautiful and historic Aquatic Cove.
- Ghirardelli Square, San Francisco’s famous Chocolate Factory, with shops, restaurants and sweeping vie
- The Hyde St. Cable Car turnaround. Start of the Hyde St. Line to Union Square.
- Aquatic Park - an Art Deco era treasure built as San Francisco’s waterfront playground - for swimming, boating and sunbathing!
The entry to the San Francisco Maritime Historic Ships at Hyde St. Pier
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The last guy who got this job is in General Hospital in a body cast. Working for Al Capone, the notorious gangster isn’t for punks. Big Al is in a cell on Alcatraz, a half mile away, but he’s got muscle, So they gave you a little job to do. You’re no punk, you’re smart.. You know your way around Aquatic Park.The Boss tapped you, wheels turned, bribes got made, arms got twisted. You’re a gunsel, coat collars up and fog swirling around lamp posts, waiting for a guy with a package, and a list.
fun and so many temptations. have an irish coffee when you’re done!
Read all reviews →
what an interesting part of SF! Fun and beautiful