Porto by the Ocean (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Porto Secret Spots
Play this city game to discover Porto’s most wonderful oceanside walk while you solve challenges and discover new stories. You’ll learn about the city’s rich maritime history, all while enjoying its most breath-taking views.
Are you ready to take an enchanting stroll through a lesser-known Porto?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- From Medieval forts to floating bridges, discover Porto’s waterside architectural feats
- Learn the stories of seafaring Portuguese writers and poets, Luís Vaz de Camões and Ferreira de Castro
- Explore the many monuments, old and new, lining Porto’s beautiful coast
- Visit the famous Saint John’s stunning church and learn about the festival in his honour
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are a mermaid who has lived at sea her whole life, but you were captured by pirates, bound to their ship’s mast, and hurled across the Atlantic.
They are vicious. The captain of the ship is an Englishwoman named Bonny. She has fiery red hair and a temper to go with it. They have treated you well enough, but you know they plan on selling you when they get back to England.
The ship has docked at Porto to fill up on wine, but you feel it, the ocean’s call, drawing you to Porto’s waterside...
🙃 No reviews just yet.
Jonas De Smedt