Medieval Nuremberg (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city exploration game in Nuremberg, the second largest city of Bavaria, first mentioned in a document in 1050! Solve challenges and unlock stories about the best-preserved medieval buildings in the city. Nuremberg became one of the most important cities in the Middle Ages when Emperor Charles IV proclaimed the first 23 chapters of the Golden Bull ‒ the constitutional law of the Holy Roman Empire.
Are you ready to go back to the Middle Ages in Nuremberg?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Find the legendary ring that can make your wishes come true
- Get mesmerized by the spectacular view from the imperial castle
- Unveil gruesome secrets of the medieval dungeon and the hangman’s residence
- Discover the sad history behind the ornate of the Frauenkirche
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The year is 1555, six months since your brother was confined to the depths of the Nuremberg dungeons – wrongfully, you might add.
Nuremberg is undergoing a flourishing cultural renaissance. Everywhere you look artists and inventors abound, flooding the city with trinkets, art, and music. But there is a dark underbelly to the city, and your brother’s imprisonment is just the tip of the iceberg.
It’s up to you, Lottie, to put a stop to the growing darkness in Nuremberg and free your brother.
🙃 No reviews just yet.