New York, USA
New York: Iconic Architecture (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
(no ratings yet)
Wonder through Manhattan’s Hudson Yards, filled with architectural masterpieces. See the many skyscrapers that populate this neighborhood. Learn the history of architects whose dream projects made New York City so unique.
Spanning 3 different districts of NYC, this adventure will introduce you to some of the most interesting and awe-inspiring design concepts ever conceived. Experience the amazing skyline of Manhattan up close and personal!
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Check out Madison Square Garden, New York’s most iconic sports arena. Home of the New York Knicks and Rangers.
- Experience the intriguing combination of nature’s lush décor with industrial architecture at the Moxy Chelsea Hotel in the Flower District.
- See the Flatiron Building, one of the first skyscrapers built in New York City over a century ago.
- Explore the work of incredible architects such as Zaha Hadid, Charles Luckman, and James Ingo Freed.
520 West 28th Street by Zaha Hadid
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You’re a wildly successful executive chef in New York. Having worked at many top Italian restaurants in the city, you decide to take the next step towards becoming a celebrity chef. You’ve just landed your first big break. A chance to shoot a pilot for your new cooking show entitled “That’s Amore!” at New York’s Eataly marketplace in the Flatiron District. Before you can embark on your mission you must gather the necessary ingredients and personnel to make your television premier unforgettable.
(no ratings yet)
🙃 No reviews just yet.