New York, USA
7 Wonders of Midtown in New York City
Go on a magical walking tour in Midtown, Manhattan! Explore legends and history of some of Manhattan’s busiest streets. Follow clues and challenges to unlock secrets to tourist favorites like the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station,Rockefeller Center, or to 6 ½ Avenue, which much like Harry Potter, is something only those special enough know exist.
So, are you in to uncover the wonders of Midtown?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Visit the Oldest Magic Shop in New York City
- Discover the Secret ‘Bermuda Triangle’ Located Just Here in Midtown
- Visit Prime Locations like the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, NY Public Library and More
- Explore Some of the Best Kept Secrets and Urban Legends of NYC
- Learn More About Local Favorites Hidden Between Prime Midtown Landmarks
Grand central station
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You’re a young reporter who has just moved to New York City in hopes to make your “big break.” You’ve recently received a lead that suggests magic is here in Midtown! Your lead instructs you to meet him in Grand Central, where he’ll provide you with everything you need in order to discover a Secret Society of Magical Persons.
Be careful, magic was banished here in America over a century ago. This is a dangerous mission, but an even bigger story! You must hurry.
very fun time learning the history of each location! especially giving it a magicsl twist.
so cool! iconic sites! what a magical experience! thank you
had lots of fun for a short afternoon activity!! great way to see the city and do shopping along the way
Read all reviews →
Simply breathtaking tour of iconic sites - maybe there's magic in all of us!