The Great Plague of London (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
In 1665, London faced the worst bubonic plague in its history that killed more than 70,000 people. On this city game in London, you’ll work with an eminent physician in charge of analyzing and stopping the spreading of the plague.
Follow the clues and get lost in the dark and hidden alleys of London.
Are you ready to fight the Great Plague of London?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Discover details about the deadliest pandemic that London has suffered.
- Get to know the amazing story of the courageous Nathaniel Hodges.
- Learn about the crazy remedies that Londoners used to try to avoid getting infected.
- Explore the ruined churches and ghastly churchyards still standing among the modern office buildings.
- Visit London's most astonishing market hidden in the financial area.
- Find out which is the City’s smallest statue.
Girl with a Dolphin Fountain
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Sitting on the fountain’s edge, a man is writing a few notes intently.
You glance over its papers, noticing the many scribbles. He finally raises his head and says: “I am Dr. Hodges. I come from 1665, and my people are dying of a horrible disease. No remedy exists in my century, and I even asked witches to create a magical healing potion. Unable to help me, they threw me in the future to find a remedy. But this city is so different from mine, I need a guide to walk its streets. May you help me?”
Alberto Diaz Lopez
Really good, keeps you on during the whole game
Read all reviews →
Great and interesting locations that I had no idea about, but some of the clues were a bit too abstract for me and I struggled with some of the directions, especially the tunnel to the statue at the beginning.
Alberto Diaz Lopez