Luxurious London: Mayfair
Welcome to the district of Mayfair – the champagne and caviar of London. Embark on a glamorous adventure in the home of British aristocracy, solve clues and hang out with the crème de la crème of the upper-class. But don’t let yourself be fooled! Behind the closed doors of the opulent mansions, equally extravagant secrets are waiting to be discovered.
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the birthplace of Mayfair and how this area came to be on top of the Monopoly board
- Meet some of the most scandalous socialites and indulge in some celebrity gossip
- See where The Queen buys her books and discover some of the classiest shopping destinations
- See Savile Row, the most famous place to buy a suit in the world
- Learn about The Grosvenor family – who are they and why is their name everywhere in Mayfair?
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are Charles Pope, a famous reporter and probably one of the first paparazzi. Despite your name, you are no saint. Back in America, you used to be as controversial and infamous as the celebrities you were chasing. But now, your fame has faded.
This is why you have come to England – you’re sure you’ll find a front-page subject in the funky London social scene, filled with aristocrats, artists and scandalous characters.
So, let’s get to work! There’s a front page waiting for its headline.
more challenging riddles i would've liked and the second question was confusing, use words instead of letters.
Read all reviews →
Giovanni Da Costa