The Great Fire of London (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Follow the path of the great fire of London, from the first sparks to the last ashes. Explore the city’s narrow little alleyways to immerse yourself in the experience of living here back in the 17th century while learning its history. By answering the clues en-route unveil the hidden secrets of markets, churches, buildings and gardens, and find out what shaped the city that we know today.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Discover the extensive damage the fire caused to the city
- Learn how one man was responsible for rebuilding 51 Churches after the fire
- Explore alleyways and reimagine how quickly and easily the fire spread
- Find out who Samuel Pepys was and what he did to save his belongings
Fish Street Hill
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are Gregory Grail, the first ever amateur fireman in London — in an age before firefighting organizations exist. After losing your family to a house fire as a child, formulating ways to extinguish fire became your life’s work.
You’ve been called to help put out a fire. At first, it appears to be a situation you can handle… but as the flames begin to spread across the city, you realise it’s no ordinary fire! Can you extinguish this inferno before the entire city of London is burnt to a crisp?
Really interesting information and some tricky riddles. It is sometimes hard the instructions and it cannot be done with a wheelchair.
Read all reviews →
some clues were harder to decipher