London - Notting Hill (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Notting Hill is a vibrant, iconic neighbourhood known for antique markets, colourful architecture and one of the most important street festivals in the world!
Go on a quest to explore the most romantic place in London, made famous by the film starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant.
Discover the origins of the Notting Hill Carnival, stroll along Portobello Rd, and take a peek at some "musical temples" to learn why this charming neighbourhood has become a long-term destination for celebrities.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Prepare your camera to photograph the most colourful and Instagrammable streets.
- Stroll through blockbuster film locations like Notting Hill, Love Actually, Paddington, and more.
- Be amazed by one of the most ridiculous taxes ever.
- Visit the places where great music stars have drunk, played, and died.
- Learn how Caribbean immigrants changed the course of British history.
82 Portobello Rd
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are a florist named Sophie, and a true romantic. Prince Charming is out there, he just got lost (probably refused to stop and ask for directions). But what matters today is flowers. Because today is the first ever Notting Hill Grand Flower Festival! The problem? All your flowers are missing. Hurry and find them before the festival begins!
🙃 No reviews just yet.
Olalla Del Valle