Play a city game in London and discover just how queer some of its most iconic landmarks can be. Explore the neighborhoods of Soho and Covent Garden, follow clues and uncover almost forgotten secrets from this centuries-old cradle of LGBT misfits and rebels.
Ready? Let’s dive into the very soul of London’s real queer community.
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
• Find out the LGBT anecdotes behind Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden Piazza and Piccadilly Circus.
• Be shocked by the macabre story of "Jack the Ripper of Soho"
• Discover the LGBT history of the Royal Family.
• Be amazed by the witty ways the LGBT community used to flirt back when homosexuality was a crime.
• Learn about the LGBT historical discrimination and what milestones have marked the fight for equal rights and laws that exist in England today.
Equestrian Statue of Charles I
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, Spanish
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
You are the world-famous detective Maison Blanc, summoned to London to solve what appears to be another impossible case. You have come here to investigate the disappearance of Rita, a teenager who went missing a few months ago.
As you walk the streets of Soho to pursue your investigation, your renowned sense of observation strikes. You barely arrived here, and you already have a “tail”. Who is this strange man following you?
This case already seems dangerous, exciting, and hard to crack.
Are you up for the challenge?
Damián Pereira González
Muy divertido y ameno. Un recorrido bonito ppr Londres.
Alberto Diaz Lopez
Muy buena experienza, recomendable 100% para descubrir nuevos datos y lugares LGBT en el centro de Londres. Mil gracias!
Muy entretenido e informativo, lleno de datos curiosos e interesantes. Algunos acertijos son fáciles pero otros son un reto mayor y te enganchan hasta el final.
Fun walk and nice to learn some Soho LGBT history.
Read all reviews →
Maria Postigo Fernandez
this game was super funny and little bit challenging sometimes but this ls what a game suppose to be, isn’t it? i’ve learned lots of interesting facts about the LGBT community in London. highly recommeded!
Damián Pereira González