Buda Castle District: Secrets of Ottoman Budapest
Follow the clues through Buda Castle and beyond that take you back in time to the era of the Ottoman occupation.
Learn about the 150-year Turkish occupation of Buda and the influence of Ottoman culture on modern day Hungary while visiting the old castle walls of Buda Castle, a Turkish bath, the tomb of an Islamic saint, and many more hidden places.
Are you up for an adventure into this unique history of Budapest?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Explore the famous Castle District through the eyes of Ottoman history.
- Visit the tomb of an Islamic saint and holy man.
- See Budapest’s oldest Turkish bath.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are waiting for a friend when a young man approaches you. He is dressed strangely, wearing baggy harem pants, a white shirt with a black embroidered waistcoat and a turban. He asks you where he can find his master. You ask him “who is his master?” He cannot remember. He doesn’t know his name either, but he claims to be a time traveller from the 16th century whose memory has been wiped by the journey.
He remembers something, a memory of something nearby. You agree to help the nameless traveller recover his identity and his memories. You head off together to unravel the history, relics and secrets of Ottoman Budapest so the nameless man can return to his time and his mysterious master.
Read all reviews →
We enjoyed it, thank you :)