Bangkok’s Old Town and Temples (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Welcome to Bangkok’s historical district! Play a city game in the City of Angels and discover clues and puzzles that will take you straight into the kingdom’s rich past. With its glittering array of temples, sacred places and awe-inspiring architecture, the island of Rattanakosin is the perfect place to explore the unique charm and origins of this bustling metropolis.
Are you ready to uncover the mysteries of Bangkok?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Explore local communities in Bangkok’s historic “Old Town”
- Discover the oldest and most important temples in Thailand
- Be dazzled by the colorful spire-shaped architectural gems
- Travel off the beaten path and enjoy local culture and authentic street food
- Meet ordained Buddhist monks and get a glimpse into the Buddhist religion and way of life
Sam Yot Subway Station - Exit 1
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 16 challenges
- Best during day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You travelled to Bangkok to follow the trail of your grandfather – a famous sculptor who used to live in Thailand. He passed away when you were young, but you’ve always assumed you have Thai origins, so you came here to discover more.
Before he died, your grandfather gathered his old photos from Thailand in an album – a list with all the places you should visit if you ever arrived in Bangkok.
Now, here you are.
With grandfather’s old album tucked in your luggage, you are ready to follow his footsteps and discover more about your heritage.
Fun interactive walk to explore some old lively local communities and less visited temples. the puzzles and clues unlock interesting back ground information along the route. Recommended for all who like to explore a big city differently.
Read all reviews →
Very interesting routes as could see some Thai tradditonal cultures along the alleys including some of the landmarks. Enjoy trying the local street foods as well.