Lidia Molina Whyte
Embark on a haunted Edinburgh tour where you will follow clues to discover striking places and local stories.
Play the role of a devilish staff on this spine-tingling walking tour, which takes you on a journey through some of the city’s most haunted places, including Greyfriars Kirkyard, the site of the Nor’ Loch and West Bow.
Are you ready for a haunted walk around Edinburgh?
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover Edinburgh’s dark and bloody past, from the Great Scottish Witch Hunts to the Burke and Hare murders
- Learn about the haunting stories of the Wizard of West Bow, the Grey Lady, George Mackenzie and more
- Explore the many sites where public executions were held
- Visit the hall containing a book made of William Burke’s flesh
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best at night
You are a black staff with a human head. You belong to Major Thomas Weir, the infamous Wizard of West Bow and one of Edinburgh’s most prominent ghosts.
The once respectable Major was known for his impassioned sermons before confessing to unspeakable crimes in the 17th century. His ghost haunts the West Bow for all eternity, wielding you with mighty bloodlust.
But now he has gone missing, you suspect in search of redemption. You must bring him, and those who might have aided him, to heel.
a good tour, with some easy, some difficult clues, but all achievable. took us all around edinburgh 👍😎
fantastic way to see a new city!
interesting- instructions/directions confusing at some points but we did manage it.
excellent :) the witch plaque on the Royal Mile / High Street (location #2) was impossible to find
Excellent activity for all ages. Great Fun. Would recommend!