The streets of Sofia are still filled with remnants of communist times. Little details that still carry the memories of when Sofia was a much different place, controlled by a regime that gave rise to many prominent figures but also took the lives of countless others.
With this city game, you’ll plunge deep into Communist Sofia and learn of its histories and secrets— from the mundane to the macabre. Are you ready to play?
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Enjoy the most interesting attractions from the communist past of Sofia
St. Nedelya Cathedral Church
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Filled with disdain for the communist regime, someone walks the streets of modern Sofia. He’s the Ghost of Communism Past, and his only chance of being at peace is to finally remember who he was.
You weren’t planning on becoming the helper of a distraught ghost when you went out today, and yet this is where you are now— the Ghost has begged you for help and you can’t deny it to him. Together, you start looking for clues that will solve the mystery of his life and death and finally free him.
Pretty fun stuff. Great to learn some of the communist history of the country. Excellent choice for final destination. 👌
We like it a lot! Thank you for the experience!
Read all reviews →
Thrilling and very informative. 10/10 would recommend!