Relive the revolutionary youth-led movement that was characterized by hippie counterculture, freedom of expression, and social justice. Visit the locations in which music legends like Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, and The Grateful Dead performed free concerts, the homes where these iconic figures resided, and the parks where thousands of young people participated in peaceful demonstrations.
Are you ready to be immersed in the world of peace, love, and rock ‘n’ roll?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- See the homes of music legends Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, and The Grateful Dead
- Visit the Panhandle and Golden Gate Park, the location of many peaceful demonstrations like the revolutionary Human Be-In
- Discover the impact that hippie subculture had on the art, music and social landscape of America
Haight Ashbury 1485
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
You must immerse yourself in the hippie subculture and gain the trust of those around you. As you make your way around Haight-Ashbury, you meet eccentric characters, stumble upon free music concerts, and learn about tolerant values.
Are you ready to find Lana?
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.