- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Wander into the sinister cobbled alleys where Jack the Ripper used to hunt his victims
- Visit the sites of Jack the Rippers’ bloodiest murders
- Step into the pub where Jack the Ripper’s victims had their last drinks
- Meet the main suspects and find out details of the police investigation
- Discover historic places around the vibrant neighborhood of Whitechapel in London’s East End.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
In 1888, a series of horrendous events shook the city of London. 5 murders were committed, unsolved by the London Metropolitan Police, all the work of Jack the Ripper – an unidentified serial killer who terrorized the streets of London but left behind no clues.
For more than 130 years, his identity has remained a mystery.
You are an investigator reopening the Ripper files. Can you shed new light on the case? Or will you also get lost on the murderer’s trail of darkness?