- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Learn about Dickens’s extraordinary life, from child labourer to celebrated writer.
Explore the once brutal and crime-ridden streets of Clerkenwell and the stately legal district of Holborn where Dickens studied and worked.
Discover the darkened bars and inns where lawyers once jostled with scoundrels and Dickens met the colourful characters that would crowd his novels.
48 Doughty St
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.
Vanni Di Febo
Gemma Louise Howard