Love and London
Just beyond the busy and bustling London Bridge station is an often overlooked area called Bermondsey. Take a tour of this underrated neighborhood by following clues to help you learn about its industrial history and to discover its unassuming places, hidden memorials, traditional buildings and more.
By the end of your game, you’ll know and understand the nooks and crannies of Bermondsey, better than a Londoner might!
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover what a modern-day auto shop tells us about Bermondsey’s history
- Visit the very place where local residents took shelter from air raids in WWII
- Explore the area with the most microbreweries in London
- See a picturesque social housing estate built over a century ago by a famous family member
The Old Operating Theatre Museum and Herb Garret
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Hey, please don’t delete this message! My name is Ava Bell. I live in London, and last night I went out with some friends for drinks. When I woke up, I found myself inside this room! It’s locked! I got your name and number off a piece of paper posted on the wall. It was written in red ink, circled, with the word “HELP” scratched into the wall. I can’t call you; I can only write to you. I don’t know who you are-but can you help me, please?!
The quest is amazing. i am new to london and this is the best way to explore the city. i got to know about lots of history. Best part is the quest takes you to through amazing areas of bermondsey where there are really good hidden bars and restaurents. Worth it....!!! thank you Jessica Dante for creating this amazing quest.
fun walk, wish the story were less random and more related to the history and places
really enjoyed this and managed to get some great photography shots from some of the locations thank you jess :)
Was really interesting, think there were a few mistakes though! 1. On the second clue there are two dates 1897 and 1898 and it isn't clear which one is right. 2. On the street number clue, if you type in both numbers it's wrong 3. There are actually only 8 ants on the car (one on building) 4. On the maths questions, it should be subtract 30, not add 5. The story itself was a little confusing!