On this Bucharest tour, you will learn about communism and Nicolae Ceausescu while you visit iconic and hidden places preserved fro communist times.
Are you up for a fun walk around Bucharest?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Follow clues and find the CEC Palace, Revolution Square and Kretzulescu Church
- Visit buildings and places that have remained unchanged since the fall of the communist regime
- See the People's Palace, the 2nd-largest building in the world
- Find out real stories about the Ceausescu family and the life in communism
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, Romanian
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
Solve the clues and you can discover some of the almost unbelievable stories from the Communist Golden Age, as you pass by illustrious places of the communist city-scene.
Are you ready to go back in time?
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.
Stoian Teodora - Cristina