On this Berlin walking tour, you will uncover true escape stories from East Berlin and will visit Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, a Watchtower, and many more.
Are you ready to Escape from East Berlin?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Go on a mission along the Berlin wall and uncover the greatest escape stories from East Berlin
- Visit Checkpoint Charlie & the Brandenburg Gate
- Play a city exploration game by yourself, without a guide
S+U Postdamer Platz (Leipziger Platz)
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English, Spanish, French, Dutch
- This quest has 11 challenges
At the end of the Second World War, Germany’s fate was decided during the Yalta and Potsdam Conferences: Germany was split among the Allied Forces. Consequently, Berlin was also divided between Soviet Russia (East Berlin) and England, USA, and France (West Berlin).
The split through the heart of the city led to constant tensions, protests, and increasingly higher numbers of East Berliners fleeing the GDR (German Democratic Republic) through West Berlin. So, in 1961, the Soviet Union built the Berlin Wall, making it almost impossible to cross from East to West.
You too live in East Berlin, but your brother is in the other half of the city. You want to join him, but for that, you must find an ingenious way to escape! You have no idea how, so you’ll start by closely studying the other great escapes.