Following an imagined path of one of the locals, gain a real insight into how the melting pot of the East End came together that day and by doing so helped win a decisive and pivotal victory over the fascists.
A victory that helped change the course of history. On the way, you also get to discover some of the rich and fascinating past of London's Docklands.
- Please be cautious of traffic
- If parents/guardians, filter the content for kids
- Kids under 12 should be guided by their parents
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- We recommend not playing at night
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Head back to 1936 and join the locals for the famous Battle of Cable St
Visit Wilton's the oldest Music Hall in the world
Learn about the outrageous Ritual Riots in the beautiful Hawksmoor designed St George-in-the-East
Explore Tobacco Docks and Wapping Woods
Finish up in a lovely riverside pub once known as "The Devil's Tavern"
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.