- Kids under 12 should be guided by their parents
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- Varied terrain/elevation, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- We recommend not playing at night
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Get a real taste of what Margate was like for Victorian holidaymakers and sea bathers
Discover the charms of the Old Town
Enjoy the relaxing Walpole Bay and its tidal pool
See one of the tiniest theatres in the world - The Tom Thumb
Find "a fine Arcadian bolthole" at the Libertines' Albion Rooms hotel.
Starting point Dreamland49 -51 Marine Terrace, Margate CT9 1XP, UK
Finish point The Albion Rooms31 Eastern Esplanade, Cliftonville, Margate CT9 2HL, UK
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.