- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- The historic ships of the San Francisco Maritime Museum, the Balclutha, the Eureka, the Hercules, anchored in beautiful and historic Aquatic Cove.
- Ghirardelli Square, San Francisco’s famous Chocolate Factory, with shops, restaurants and sweeping vie
- The Hyde St. Cable Car turnaround. Start of the Hyde St. Line to Union Square.
- Aquatic Park - an Art Deco era treasure built as San Francisco’s waterfront playground - for swimming, boating and sunbathing!
The entry to the San Francisco Maritime Historic Ships at Hyde St. Pier
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.