Highlights of Padua (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
From its renowned church, destination of hundreds of pilgrims from all over the world, to its quaint cobbled streets, neogothic cafés and ancient clock towers, immerse yourself not just in Padua’s rich historical heritage, but also in its contemporary culture.
Discover different kinds of architecture styles, learn about ancient traditions and find out where the locals love to meet up.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Admire one of the biggest squares in Europe in all its glory
- Learn about the legend surrounding the origins of the city
- Inhale the history coming from the walls of one of the most ancient universities in the world
- Find out the history behind historical names and symbols scattered around the city
- Observe the most ancient mechanical astronomical clock ever of this kind, still working
Prato della Valle
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Enchanted with bright lights and sprawling color, Padua is the ultimate hidden gem in the
guidebook of the supernatural traveler.
Rumored to be the first city to incorporate magic in the school curriculum and in workforce training, Padua has somehow stayed off the radar of world events. All until today.
As your flight descends and you look onto the city, you wonder at its secrets. How can a
whole city of people hide the use of magic?
Nevertheless, you intend to find out for yourself.
Giulia Lo Storto
It was so much fun!
I had so much fun with my friends visiting this beautiful city 🎉
Read all reviews →
Extremely interesting with a bittersweet ending! How magical is Padua at the beginning of the day?
Giulia Lo Storto