- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- You will learn the 14th C history of Prague through the eyes of their greatest medieval ruler and builder, Charles IV
- You will begin in Wenceslas Square and walk to the castle, seeing many major city highlights including:
- Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle and St. Vitus
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
You look down upon yourself and notice that you are translucent. You’re a ghost. Of course, you remember that you used to be King Charles IV, the first Czech King crowned Holy Roman Emperor in 1355.
Before you can ask yourself why you were brought back, a voice starts to reverberate through your whole phantasmatic body: Save the Crown Jewels. Someone is trying to steal them.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.
Nastasia & Mark