Welcome to hypertime! Every step and minute counts as you speed through 500 years of Montreal history. From the first person to have mapped the shores of the mighty Saint-Lawrence River and given Canada its name, to the very source of present-day Montreal’s cultural divide – by walking through Old Montreal you will learn what makes this city what it is! Tighten your shoelaces, let’s go.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- At least 3 great women in History are celebrated in Old Montreal.
- Find out which Canadian bank built a greater and mightier headquarters
- Discover if an abandoned building can truly be Montreal’s industrial pride
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
It’s 2040 and climate change has put the world’s coastal cities at certain risk of vanishing underwater. A tsunami is expected any day. You’ve been sent to Old Montreal as part of a special global envoy to learn and document the stories of the city before it goes. Be warned, there are some that want the past to be past and will try to stop you. Keep an eye on the Saint Lawrence river next to you, the tidal waves are coming. You must find out the key features of Old Montreal before it’s too late.
overall, a good tour with a nice virw of old montreal and its history! but, the first clue with the boats is wrong. there are more than 2. and the last clue, its not clear that the written text to follow is english. there’s also a lottle clunkiness in the storytelling. theres two storylines, the man in the read coat and climate change. It could use refining, but it has serious potential!