- Please be cautious of traffic
- Use the phone flashlight for clues if needed
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Untimed Competition
- After your booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone.
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Find out about the story of "The Pusher" the killer that haunts Manchester's canal or do they?
Explore the pub where the Moors Murderer Ian Brady used to be regular
Examine the story of the Manchester body snatchers
Learn about the story of murder-suicide in one of Manchester's oldest pubs
Find out about Britain's worst-ever serial killer, Dr Death
You will uncover lots of cases along the way both solved and unsolved, but your reputation of not playing by the book precedes you as you decide to go it alone.
Things might get eerie so keep your wits about you along the way.
Ratings and Reviews
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.