Roam the lively heart of Lincoln Square with its cafés, delis, and other fun and fascinating stores; stand beside the Berlin Wall; take in ghastly history, gorgeous murals, and 300-year-old oak trees; and, at your journey’s end, find yourself rewarded by the sight of an architectural gem.
- Please be cautious of traffic
- Don’t enter the places, not part of the experience
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
• Buy Old World remedies from an apothecary established in the 1800s.
• Discover the site of a scandalous 1920s murder.
• Cross the river on which gangster Al Capone ran liquor during Prohibition.
• Pass the park where the Harlem Globetrotters practiced.
• Visit the famous Old Town School of Folk Music.
Starting point Merz Apothecary4716 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, USA
Finish point Krause Music Store4611 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, United States
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.