Follow step-by-step instructions to reach the next place, solve the clue and get a creepy story.
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Find out the original purpose of Helenen Tower and the rules at St Klara monastery
- Discover some of the gruesome persecutions of witches in medieval Germany
- Be amazed by weird medical practices and medieval mentalities
Aachener Str. 204
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best at night
You wake up on a bench feeling dizzy. You face the road, then you turn left and walk. The moment you see the Sankt Maria Magdalena and Lazarus Chapel on your left, you gasp and experience a blackout.
When you recover, your body is on fire. You are in pain, and you have no clue who you are. You turn around to see twenty-four females, all of them burning like you, facing you. One feels familiar. She whispers: ‘Find him and free us!’.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.