Following a fantasy story that unites the spots, as a player you will take an engaging exploration while learning intriguing curiosities, and also some legends.
Are you ready to explore?
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
- Varied terrain/elevation, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- If the weather gets cold, you can pause and go inside to warm up at almost any location in the game
- The game is not timed, so take your time
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
- Explore emblematic spots of Tarifa - Learn about its history - Pick up interesting and not so known stories about the place - Play a city exploration game by yourself, without a guide
Starting point Puerta de JerezC. Silos, 1, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, España
Finish point Boquete de la CillaC. Coronel Francisco Valdés, 16b, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, España
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.