- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- After your booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone.
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
- Get in touch with our 24/7 customer support: https://questoapp.com/chat
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- We recommend not playing at night
- If the weather gets cold, you can pause and go inside to warm up at almost any location in the game
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
The city's origin and its founder, Simon Van Der Stel.
The Mill Industry and how it was powered by water ways.
Traditional Festivals such as the 'Papagaai pop' and the Van der Stel-fair.
The Theology Faculty and the University Museum.
La Gratitdue - homestead of the first Dutch Reformed Minister in Stellenbosch.
However, the morning before the exhibition, you find an unknown cloaked figure enchanting the art sculptures, shrinking and shoving them into a suitcase.
Before you could respond, he sees you and hastily runs out of the art museum. You bolt after him without hesitation.
Will you be able to catch him and recover the art sculptures before the exhibition starts later that evening?
Starting point Stellenbosch University Museum52 Ryneveld St, Stellenbosch Central, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Finish point Die Laan2 Die Laan, Stellenbosch Central, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Ratings and Reviews
Rita Liezl Dreyer
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.