Brussels Land of Comic Books
Let's discover the walls dedicated to comics dispersed all around Brussels!
Tintin, Lucky Luke, the Smurfs and more will be your guides in a walk full of clues and hidden gems.
You will get to know the city’s historical points that will make you fall in love with it: the Royal Galleries, the Grand-Place, the lively Saint-Gery with its bars and terraces or the great Manneken Pis!
Are you ready to enjoy Brussels?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the hidden comic walls around the city center.
- Learn why Belgium is the European capital of comic books.
- Buy your souvenir at the Tintin or the Smurfs boutique.
- Manneken Pis is not the only “pissing” statue…
Théâtre Des Galeries
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 16 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You’re an actor, visiting Brussels to perform in the prestigious Théâtre des Galeries. Strangely, you encounter a pack of stray dogs and realise they don’t belong in this reality.
You discover that the wizard Gargamel and his cat Azrael plan to erase the comic world’s dogs! The dogs have seeped out of their comic murals and will disappear if separated for long. You must return them to their rightful places.
Scout the comic murals of Brussels to find and seek help from characters along the way!
Great experience to check out lesser known Brussels spots, I've lived here a while and still discovered so many new things. I'd suggest having less numerical answers since some of it feels subjective and just becomes a matter of guessing again and again. overall, highly recommend to both tourists and locals
Very interesting and fun adventure.
I love comics so much and this tour was really fun! Brussels is lucky to have all these murals and the stories were nice and interesting. Long live to Zinneke and friends!
Read all reviews →
David Sastre Moran
The history is original and catch your attention from the first moment. the tour is amazing, you'll discover new spots in the city. You don't have to be a comic enthusiast to enjoy it and I feel children will love it.
David Sastre Moran