Bristol Waterfront (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city exploration game and witness the unbeatable views of Bristol’s waterfront, best seen on foot. Home to Banksy, Blackbeard, and beautiful rainbow houses, Bristol is a vibrant city with plenty to do. Solve challenges and follow the River Avon as we pass gorgeous waterside views, visit Bristol’s iconic Harbourside, and learn all about the city’s sailing past.
Are you ready to discover Bristol’s waterfront?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Discover the BBC’s secret broadcasting station from World War Two
- Smell the food being made at the site of Bristol’s historic prison
- Take your photo with a genuine Banksy piece
- See the gig venue where Dua Lipa and Coldplay have performed
- Visit the inspiration for the Admiral Benbow pub in Treasure Island
The Lookout Lectern
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You never knew your great-uncle, so you were surprised to receive something in his will: a dusty old polaroid camera, and a photo album with shots of Bristol. But some pictures are missing. Underneath the empty spots you can see the handwritten names of these locations.
There’s something you need to do, a note reads, people you need to help.
To understand what this mysterious relative of yours meant, you head into the city with the camera to visit the spots where the missing pictures were taken.
I found it interesting and informative, appreciating some of the history of the Bristol docks.
Read all reviews →
Great challenges and alot of fun!