How does the gift code work?
- Purchase a gift code through our website
- You will receive an email containing a code. This code will be valid for any of our games (once) and it's valid for an entire year!
- Forward the email containing the code to your loved ones or just send them the code inside (we recommend forwarding).
How long is this gift code valid for use?
From the day of redemption this gift code will be valid for one calendar year. Redeemed games can be paused and returned to at any time and we encourage everyone to play at their own pace for an optimal experience.
How do I buy for multiple people?
You can use the 'participants' dial on the game page and buy for more than one person in a group booking (under a single multi-use code). Alternatively, you can purchase gift codes one at a time.
How does the recipient redeem the gift code?
- Head over to the gift code email they received.
- Copy the code and follow the link to the Questo webpage where they can select a game.
- Click on the 'Unlock game' in the purchase section and add their gift code and email address.
- Check their emails for confirmation.
Are the games exclusively outdoors?
Yes, everything takes place outside and entering any indoor attractions isn’t required. You’re just enjoying all the exterior layers of the city, some of which you probably didn’t even know existed.
What if I need additional help?
If you encounter any difficulties using the app at any time, we have a snappy live chat feature inside the app where you can get in touch with someone from our team (a real human) in real-time. Go to Settings within the Questo app to find it.
What cities is this gift code available for?
We’re currently available in over 130 cities and you can see the full list here.
What are the COVID precautions?
The game is 100% outdoors, so it’s as safe as any walk they would ordinarily take and it counts as light exercise. The entire experience is contactless (excluding anyone they decide to invite along) so there is no staff along the route they need to interact with or props they need to touch. They can go at their own pace, when and how they feel comfortable.
That said, the recipient should not start the game if they are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Is the game suitable for kids?
For many of our games, yes! Families are also welcome. There’s a lot of educational content and history on top of our fun puzzles/riddles. Note: it will be up to the recipient to choose a game that best suits their interests, so be sure to check out the game ‘tags’.
How are you doing?
Great, thanks for asking!
I’m a journalist, where can I get in touch?
For any questions, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org